All branches (Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Sangatta, Sorowako, Surabaya & Pekanbaru)
Key duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a safety-first attitude
- Perform scheduled electrical maintenance, repair and servicing a range of equipment
- Undertake electrical fault finding and diagnostics, rectify faults as required.
- Demonstrate a clear and open communication with customers
- Repair equipment as necessary following accepted trade practices maintaining a high standard.
- Assist in maintaining correct levels of required electrical stocks of spare parts.
- Minimise operational downtime of equipment
- Preferred domicile in the require area (see the options on the job posting)
Your Skills and expertise
- Previous experience in a similar role (generator background) is preferable
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance on access, materials handling, power generation, dewatering and other construction plant & equipment
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance skills
- Relevance license and Certification if any – is preferred.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links to apply.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.Apply Now