Sales Executive Capital Equipment
Key duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a safety-first attitude
- Searching for new clients or customers in a designated region
- Establishing relationships with new customers and maintaining existing with some approach such as recording and maintaining client contact data, persuading clients with providing suitable product or service which will fulfil their needs, making technical presentations and demonstrating how the product will meet client needs, and providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Interpreting and managing customer needs and requirements
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing best sales agreements
- Analysing costs and sales
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts to solve client problems
Your Skills and expertise
- Educational background D3/S1 in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering.
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Able to speak English (Written and Verbal)
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field or minimum 8 years in selling heavy equipment.
- Have knowledge around mining industry in Kalimantan (especially strong in Kalsel & Kalteng) will be preferred
- Having knowledge about Pumps and Valve will be advantage.
- Domicile in Jabodetabek, preferred Jakarta area.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links to apply.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.Apply Now