Parts Counter and Sales Admin
Key duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a safety-first attitude
- Supporting All Sales Executive to cover after sales – parts & repair.
- Work with customers and sales teams to identify required parts.
- Creating and submit parts and services quotation.
- Liaising with the logistics and sales department to deliver goods to customers in time.
- Contacting and obtaining missing information from customers and resolving any disputes related to invoices.
- Able to look up parts using electronic parts catalogue system.
- Handle phone calls and orders with customers and vendors.
- Input parts pricing on counter invoices in repair order.
- Maintaining complete and accurate database of existing and prospective customers
- Collecting daily call plan from salesperson.
Your Skills and expertise
- Educational background D3/S1 in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering.
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Able to speak English (Written and Verbal).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in logistic or selling parts.
- Having knowledge about parts selling.
- Having knowledge about Pumps and Valve will be advantage.
- Domicile in Balikpapan area.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links to apply.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.Apply Now