Newsletter – 4th EditionDecember 10, 2015
HL 200 PumpJuly 9, 2018
HL 260 Pump
Coates Hire has a large range of concrete grinding equipment for surface preparation and concrete polishing. They are available in electric and petrol and are ideal for smoothing out rough concrete finishes caused by rain splatter and poor trowelling.
STEEL CAP BOOTS
- Fully automatic priming from dry to 28' (8.5 m) of suction lift.
- Direct drive automatic priming high volume centrifugal pumps with Godwin’s original double venturi Dri-Prime priming system. Also available in electric drive.
- Extensive application flexibility — will handle raw sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 2" (50 mm) in diameter.
- Dry running, high pressure oil bath mechanical seal with abrasion-resistant solid silicon carbide faces.
- All cast steel construction with cast steel impeller.
- Standard Caterpillar C-18 engine.
Smoothing out rough concrete finishes caused by rain splatter and poor trowelling.
All images and product specifications have been reproduced for your convenience to assist you with product enquiries only. Coates Hire cannot guarantee that the information is free from error, omissions, or is exhaustive. Coates Hire makes no representation that any of the products are suitable for your purposes, and you acknowledge that you have relied on your own skill and judgement in this regard. Coates Hire will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information on this website. Please contact a Coates Hire representative for detailed product information.