125 kVa, 50/60 Hz, 3 phaseJuly 9, 2018
75 kVa, 50/60 Hz, 3 phaseJuly 9, 2018
100 kVa, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase
Coates Hire has a large range of concrete grinding equipment for surface preparation and concrete polishing. They are available in electric and petrol and are ideal for smoothing out rough concrete finishes caused by rain splatter and poor trowelling.
STEEL CAP BOOTS
- 8 kva - 700 kVa silenced generators
- We have the ability to parallel up to 32 units in one bank
- Enhanced specialist products for rugged mining conditions
- Remote monitoring and control customized to meet your requirements
- Control system supplied by ComAp Inteligen
- Range of accessories, Fuel Tanks, Cables, Transfer Switches
- 1 MW Load Banks
Smoothing out rough concrete finishes caused by rain splatter and poor trowelling.
All images and product specifications have been reproduced for your convenience to assist you with product enquiries only. Coates Hire cannot guarantee that the information is free from error, omissions, or is exhaustive. Coates Hire makes no representation that any of the products are suitable for your purposes, and you acknowledge that you have relied on your own skill and judgement in this regard. Coates Hire will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information on this website. Please contact a Coates Hire representative for detailed product information.